Funeral Pricing Disclosure
Prescribed funeral goods and services available
Other Funeral Goods and Services
These are third party charges. Below are our reasonable estimates which are subject to change. There may also be other disbursements that are not captured below.
Decorative Items and Accessories
• Our mortuary facilities are located at Reflections Mortuary, 128 Bonds Road, Riverwood & Daniel Grace Funerals, 33 Warren Avenue, Bankstown.
• Office is located at 33 Warren Avenue, Bankstown **Appointment only**
• Transportation of the body prior to burial or cremation will be in a suitable vehicle owned by our company. The body will be kept in our mortuary/holding room and will only be transported for the purposes of the funeral service as per the final agreement.
Cemeteries & Crematoriums
• Castlebrook Memorial Park, Rouse Hill
• Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Leppington Lakeside Memorial Park, Kanahooka
• Northern Suburbs Memorial Gardens and Crematorium
• Pinegrove Memorial Park, Minchinbury Rookwood Memorial Gardens and Crematorium
• Camden General Cemetery, Cawdor
• Riverstone Cemetery, Riverstone
• Australian Cremation Services, St Marys
• Field of Mars Cemetery, Ryde
• Penrith General Cemetery, Kingswood
• Denham Court Cemetery, Denham Court North Rocks Cemetery, Carlingford
• Castle Hill Cemetery, Castle Hill
• Thirlmere Cemetery, Thirlmere
• Smithfield Cemetery, Smithfield
• Richmond Lawn Cemetery, Richmond
• Liverpool Cemetery and Crematorium Rookwood Catholic Cemetery and Crematoria
• Kemps Creek Catholic Cemetery
• Rookwood General Cemetery, Rookwood
• Rookwood Memorial Gardens & Crematorium, Rookwood
• Macquarie Park Cemetery & Crematorium, Macquarie Park
• Palmdale Lawn Cemetery & Memorial Park Eastern Suburbs Memorial Park, Matraville Woronora Memorial Park, Sutherland
• Plus many more smaller cemeteries not listed
Prices displayed are current as of 21st of
Disclaimer: It is a requirement that funeral information is in accordance with the Funeral Goods and Services Information Standard, contained in the Fair Trading Regulation 2019.